Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Saturday in Aggieland

Jeremy and I took a trip to College Station last weekend to watch A&M play Mississippi State. It was a whirlwind trip - just down for the game and back home - but we had a great time hanging out together!


We sat in the Zone Club - amazing view! 

At least most of the time. ;)


We got to see what was likely Johnny Football's last home game, and the last game at Kyle Field before its remodel. To commemorate this, the Aggie Band and Corps formed a huge block T on the field: very cool! 

Meanwhile, Luke (who was a little under the weather and kept to himself) and Kate stayed with Honey and Grand and played with their cousins. 


I hear JD was quite taken with Kate. I can't wait to see him with her! 


When we returned, we got to briefly see my sister Megan and her friend Chris. Though I wish we could have visited longer (and that I had taken a picture... Ugh!), it was wonderful to see her even if just for a little while. 

What a great day... And I didn't even mention the glorious kettle corn. ;) 

No comments: