Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas in Winona

The last stop for the Roberts Family Christmas Tour was Monday, when we headed to Jeremy's parents' house in Winona for one more Christmas. It was a great time with great food (Thanks, Pete!). The only thing that wasn't great is that we didn't take many pictures. Dang it! What I did take I've included.

First: even though Luke got some adorable outfits and an awesome basketball goal (which, darn it, no pic), Luke was enthralled with his cousin Halle's gifts. She was nice and patient about it, but a little annoyed I think...




Luckily, we were able to divert his attention with some dinner. This is Jeremy "acting natural" as I snapped the picture.
The craziest part of the weekend was no doubt the time we had playing Just Dance 2 on the Wii. Everyone - including Grandma and Grandpa - got in on the action. (Luke, as you can see, wasn't too interested or mindful of the goings on. He sauntered through several numbers as we all tried not to swat him with the controllers or our flailing limbs.) Thanks so much to Alex and Alyssa for sharing the  game with us - it was a blast!  
Here's Luke snuggling with Aunt Lori. He was a firecracker putting to sleep that night, let me tell you... I think I still have some bruises to prove it!
In short, our holiday season was so blessed with quality time with our families. Who could ask for more? I think I'll do one more post in 2010 along those lines. 2010 has been an eventful one for our family full of life lessons we could have never predicted...

No comments: