Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Decor and PJs


If you know me at all, you know I am kind of crazy about little boy pajamas. I just can't stop buying them, and at Christmastime, my addiction steps it up a notch... or five. 

Here is a showcase:



 Yes, we use the paci to get Luke's attention, oh, five or six times a day.

Here's a picture of Luke in his Christmas shirt. He is NOT in the Christmas spirit here - this was taken maybe five minutes after I woke him up, but I think that little stink face is hysterical.

Next, here are our outdoor (for the first time in our six years of marriage!) and indoor Christmas decorations. We got these up by December 5 - certainly a Roberts record! 


We hope each of you is having a wonderful holiday! I am counting down the days to be done with work so we can play!
 

No comments: