Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Luke News

Baby sister gets so many posts that I want to give some props to my favorite boy! 


Luke has had a great few months. Aside from three days where he didn't earn a sticker at school*, he has gotten one every day of the 2013-14 school year! 


*Luke is not a big fan of transitioning from activities on the iPad to those without it. We're working on it. :)



Whereas Kate is pretty much all-Mommy-all-the-time, Luke just looooves his daddy. I mean, he loves me, too, but Daddy is pretty awesome, I suppose, in part, because they are twins. :) 



(I don't think anyone would question my morals and marital fidelity, but regardless: no need for a paternity test here, right? :D)

Luke is doing a good job tolerating Kate now that she is into everything that isn't hers. We've had some moments, but otherwise, he's being pretty chill when she gets in his stuff and business. 



When she gets into his space, he will just get into hers. True big brother indeed. 


He loves Chuck E. Cheese. He'd happily go there every day** if we could. 


**If we did, I might end up in the hospital. Two of the past four times we have been, I've had the flu/some kind of bug afterwards. Ew. At least he's been spared. 

He has also been quite the patriot. He has memorized the pledge, which they say at school every day, and one of his favorite songs - and I'm not making this up - is The Star-Spangled Banner. Hilarious!

Our very best boy makes us proud and happy all the time. We love our Luke! 

No comments: