Friday, October 17, 2014

Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch

Earlier this week we took a trip to a huge pumpkin patch in Flower Mound. We didn't realize when we headed there that our Luke wasn't feeling so well, so our visit was briefer than we hoped, but of course I still snagged some pics. Luke wasn't too cooperative, but Kate was ALL OVER the fall fun! 




"De Dales!" (Veggie Tales) 

"MEL-MO!" 






On a reflective note: the good ole Time Hop app reminded me of a picture we took at our nearby pumpkin patch four years earlier. 


This was actually the same day Luke was diagnosed with te big A. I've always treasured this picture. I took this after our visit to the developmental pediatrician. I didn't realize at that point how rare it would be (and still kind of is) for Luke to be looking directly at a camera AND smiling. In hindsight, I think it was God's way of letting us know all would be okay. With a sweet smile like that, how couldn't it be? 

Happy Fall, Y'all!

No comments: