Monday, October 11, 2010

A Trip to Tyler

Several weekends ago, we made a trip to Jeremy's parents' house for the weekend to go to the East Texas State Fair and celebrate Jeremy's birthday a little early. We had a great time!

Because today has been the first time I've had a chance to post anything in almost a month, I hope my reading "masses" (all four or five of you *grin*) will forgive me for skimping on text and just going for the pictures. Here Luke is on the carousel, which he adored.




 He even did something I thought would freak him out: rode something all by himself. Such a big boy!

Obviously, he was very proud of himself.

Our day culminated in cake and ice cream for Jeremy's birthday.


We've enjoyed our three-day weekend, but now it's time to get ready for the return to work tomorrow. I'll try to post pictures from our trip to the State Fair and my college roommate reunion a.s.a.p.! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: