Sunday, May 23, 2010

101st Post!

I cannot believe I have made 100 posts on this blog! To commemorate the event, I looked back into past posts. A breakdown:

  • Posts about Jeremy and/or me: 2
  • Posts about Luke before he was born: 6
  • Posts about Hannah: 3
  • March Madness Posts: 4
  • Birthday parties: 1
  • Posts about our homes: 7
  • Posts about Luke since his birth: 77

So yeah, the star of the blog is clear, right?



Special thanks to our blog's MVC - Most Valuable Commenter. That would be Becca, who so kindly comments just about every time I post something. Thanks so much, Becca!

And thanks to all of you for taking the time to read this blog. While I love putting it together, it does take some effort, and I hope y'all enjoy seeing how we (and by "we," I mean Luke, of course) are doing.

Have a great rest-of-the weekend!

No comments: