Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break Has Sprung

It's a sad time: the final night of Spring Break. It's been a great one, but, like all Spring Breaks, it has gone by way too quickly. The best part of the break has been all of the time I've gotten to spend with Luke! This post will be more picture-heavy than anything. After all, it's 11:36 p.m., and I have got to go to bed, even though I am not remotely tired. I have no idea where this energy has come from. I sure wish I had it, say, earlier today when I got tired while doing work for school! [One quick note: for those of you, if any, who have followed my bracket blogs - no more until Wednesday, if at all. I think that since work is resuming, I doubt I'll have the time to devote to my mascot musings. : )]

Luke spent some time at Honey and Grandfather's on Tuesday, when we had a belated birthday dinner for me with my brothers, sisters-in-law, and Granny. Luke enjoyed his new basketball hoop that Honey and Grandfather got him. He was a very good boy, even though he had barely napped all day. (You can kind of see his pink eyes if you look closely.)
I think this is the funniest little expression on his face.
Another Spring Break milestone: Luke has segued from the kitchen sink to the big boy bathtub, as you can see here.
Luke must have sensed that he needed to put the duck in a special place.
The rest of these are from our trip to the Dallas Arboretum on Saturday. Jeremy's parents came up for the day, and we had a wonderful time! As usual, Luke wasn't terribly cooperative for the camera, but his cute clothes and natural beauty of the setting made for a lovely set of pictures nevertheless. Enjoy!
I got a picture of his outfit before we left - just in case he barfed on it!

Three generations of Roberts men: Jeremy, Luke, and Pete.





Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

M said...

looks like y'all had a great time! and luke is getting so big!