Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Videos from Luke

Hello readers! It's been a while since I've updated, for many reasons, including:
  • Luke's bout with the flu (Feb. 21-28 approximately)
  • The end of a six weeks period and the ridiculous amount of grading that accompanies it
  • General busy-ness of working and mommying (yes, I made up a new verb)

Anyway, here we are... and Luke is over six months old! I cannot believe how quickly time passes. It wasn't that long ago at all that I was exhausted and wondering if I would ever get the hang of having a baby. Now... well, we're so blessed that Luke sleeps through the night, but the cluelessness never totally goes away, because Luke is changing so much!

Luke, like his mother, thoroughly enjoys eating. Cereal, applesauce, carrots, squash, green beans... he has not been remotely picky. He apparently shares my affinity for Sonic; he was fascinated with my Route 44 cup, as you can see here.

He has mastered sitting up, and he rolls over from his tummy to his back with ease. (We think it’s motivation-driven – he doesn’t really care for being on his tummy too much.) I think it’s just a matter of time before he can figure out all the cool stuff he can do!

Luke is a typical boy, and he loves all gadgets that light up. He is enamored with our remote control, and, more recently, the camera. As a result, I just can’t get a cute picture without a semi-astonished or dozed off look on his face (aside from this profile pic, which I love).


Anyway, here’s something better… Luke live! The first video is from 2/19; the second is from tonight.



One more thing: I have to thank my Aunt Julie and Uncle Ray for the adorable name block they got Luke. He looooves it! He just stares at the bright lights. Thanks so much!




I'm sure I'll update this weekend or next week (Spring Break... hallelujah!). Have a great week!

1 comment:

Becca said...

He is getting so big! I love the videos! So cute!