Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tagged - Eight Things About Me

I was tagged by my cousin's wife Becca... so here are eight things about me...

8 TV Shows I Watch:
  1. Dexter
  2. Biggest Loser
  3. The Office
  4. CSI-NY
  5. CSI
  6. Rock of Love Charm School (judge if you want. I realize that we all may look back and blame VH1 for the apocalypse, but if loving their shows is wrong, then I don't want to be right!)
  7. Mad Men (if crushes on TV shows were possible, I'd have a crush on this one. I cannot wait until it's back on!)
  8. Bravo (Top Chef, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Top Design... I loooove this channel.)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
  1. Sonic (for vanilla Diet Cokes)
  2. Corner Bakery
  3. Uncle Julio's
  4. PF Changs
  5. Taco Cabana (there's a new one close-ish to our house. Their queso has already set me back at least a pound of lost baby weight.)
  6. Del Frisco's
  7. Johnny Carino's
  8. Chick-Fil-A (whatever. I'm not very fancy. I just like food.)
8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
  1. Up at 6:30 a.m.
  2. Showered and dried my hair before Luke woke up
  3. Sterilized and filled 8 bottles
  4. Got Luke's medicine ready
  5. Fed Luke
  6. Played with Luke
  7. Got Luke to nap
  8. Checked email, read blogs... and here I am! : )
8 Things I Look Forward To:
  1. Holiday celebrations over the next several days
  2. A more peaceful year in 2009
  3. Watching Luke grow
  4. Hearing Luke giggle again! (He has maybe twice in the past two days, and I'm just dying to hear him again!)
  5. Sleeping in... someday
  6. Another "just us" vacation with Jeremy - hopefully not too far away
  7. A return trip to London
  8. Luke's picture with Santa today... hope it is a good one! (Or at least a funny one)
8 Things I Wish For:
  1. Continued health for my family
  2. Comfort and healing for those close to me who hurt
  3. The continued safety of our country and of our troops
  4. Many, many more years with my parents
  5. My wonderful, amazing, beautiful single girlfriends to find men they deserve
  6. Luke to get plenty of rest over the next few days so no one remembers him as a monster during his first Christmas ; )
  7. Safe travel during the holidays for all who are venturing out to see family
  8. To move in 2009
8 People I Tag... hmmm, not many blogs I follow, but I'll try to list as many as possible...
  1. Kristina
  2. Cathy
  3. Emily
  4. Susan
  5. Courtney
  6. Miranda

No comments: