Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Marvelous March

Hello all! This past Saturday was my birthday... believe me, I don't think I ever dreamed that part of my 33rd birthday celebration would include Sesame Street Live, but it did! :) We had a great time seeing Elmo's Healthy Heroes. You may not know this, but all you need to be a healthy hero is to eat healthy foods, get plenty of rest, exercise, and have good hygiene. I think I'm maybe batting .250 on any given day... probably need to work on that. Ha! Anyway, here are the Sesame Street characters in all their splendor...


Here's Luke enjoying snacks as the show starts - he's not yet sure what to think of it...

But he quickly warms up to the performance and finds it awesome!


Here are the characters exercise at the "Number of the Day" gym. I include this because Jeremy found it hilarious that the Count is wearing a sweatsuit. 
And the best part? STREAMERS!!!


We had a great time, and I had a great birthday with my guys. This coming Saturday I'm getting a massage, manicure, and pedicure... heaven! Thanks, Jeremy! : )

Here are some random around-the-house and playing outside pictures:

We try to teach Luke golf. He's actually fairly into it, though this picture is not all that handsome. 


Playing catch with the Lord-knows-how-much-it-cost Sesame Street Live soccer ball.
And here's Super Luke before school yesterday:
 
 Hope you're having a great week. I am elated that Spring Break is just three days away! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that little guy-and you guys too! I still remember celebrating many of your bdays in our college days and "pre-kids" but I think the Sesame Live takes the cake-we have grown up so much! Love you lots!! -Heather