Monday, October 12, 2009

Around the House

We spent all of this weekend around the house since Jeremy and I have been recovering from whatever bug we got last week. Thankfully, we're both feeling better!
Just a few pictures today - have a great week!

Check it out - my jammies match my blog!


My friend Kerry came over to visit on Saturday. Here are Jeremy, Luke, Jack (Kerry's dog), and Hannah sharing a moment on the love seat. Awwwwww. : )



Finally, Mr. Luke woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning - much earlier than normal. So I got him up, changed his diapy, started his movie, and later I find him like this. Couldn't we have done that in our crib so Mommy could sleep more?

1 comment:

The Tenner Family said...

How is it the kids somehow know when Saturday and Sunday roll around, and they decide to wake up EARLIER than normal? Hmmm!! Love the pics and his curls! Also digging some Go, Dog Go action in the first picture! :)