Thursday, June 11, 2009

Luke Live!

As promised, here are some videos of all of Luke's new skills. He's been crawling for a month now, and let me tell you... if I would just eat right, I'd lose a lot of weight because of all the chasing around I'm doing! These videos are from the past week. Enjoy!

Luke crawls to the window to check on Hannah

Luke pulls up to see Hannah (who, thankfully, tolerates his advances)

Luke's playdate at Willow Bend mall

By the way - when I started summer vacation not even one week ago, Luke had three teeth. Today? SIX, with a seventh on the way, I suspect, in the next couple of days. Yikes...

This weekend we're "staycationing" with my brothers, sisters, in-laws, and nieces and nephew at my parents' house. I'm sure I'll have lots of pics and videos from that. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: